The structural features of corrugate make it an ideal packaging solution. Corrugated material comprise of rows of air columns, these air columns act as a cushion for the packaged item. The fluting provides strength and rigidity to the finished pack.
1. A number of different thicknesses to choose from (flutes)
3. Light weight
4. Printing - flexographic/lithographic/digital
5. Different styles available
1. Under pressure, corrugated can become deformed
2. Can look dull without the use of print and/or an innovative design
When choosing a corrugated box there are a number of different styles and flutes to choose from. Suitable for postal cartons. The suitable order size depends on a few factors but normally anything from 500 and above.